Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007

SURRENDER.

Contrary to common opinion, I find 'surrender' to be such a beautiful word.When we truly know our Father, we can trust Him. And when we focus on who He is, that He never changes and is eternally good, we can begin to 'let go' and 'let Him'.

Little by little, He takes us, He teaches us to trust Him. As we get to know Him, we learn to let Him. Let Him take control, let Him take over. And we learn, that though we may have the choice of saying 'NO' , but He's always the One to say 'YES'. If we're doing what God wants us to do, its still only His grace..Its only because He chose us for those good works. However, its always our own choice to miss out on what He wants us to do, by sayin No to Him.

I did not choose Him, He chose me. I've only chosen to 'let Him'. And that's the only sane thing that I could do, knowing that He is my 'all-in-all'. There is nothing without Him, and in Him I find all things.

There's such unspeakable joy when I lay my life in His hands, and let Him. Even in my worst, I can look up and see Him with me and say "Yes LORD!".

The sooner we learn this, the better.

No comments: