Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hi There!

Its a joy to write again today, and to also announce that I am officially Mrs. Rini Abraham now! Praise God!

I thought I should share a small testimony with you all. In the face of the seemingly insurmountable economic needs that we ( Aby and I ) felt mounting up, we were made to really trust God to provide for ALL. And as if God were saying it, I kept getting mails about 'planting a seed'. So I spoke to Aby and we decided to plant a seed, by doubling our offering every Sunday, and believing that God will provide for our needs.

I can say over and over again, that God is faithful! He provided not only enough, but with the wedding now done, we still have a bank balance! (Giggle) And we also got more cash, plus all the commodities that we needed for our home! And more's on its way (from what my friends tell me)

All glory to God! This might seem small, but its a HUGE thing God did for us, and we both just praise Him!

Thank You Lord!
-Rini

No comments: