Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

This past week


this past week
I've been so ill
My body weakMy heart stood still
The fever struck& i cudn't stand it
My head was splitting
My body in pain

'Oh GOD' i cried..&
You didnt seem to hear...
in all my pain...'Oh my God' i cried...

I said 'O Lord!' You've said in Your Word
That by Your stripesi am healed
I claimed that verse
a thousand times
But O my God!
You didnt seem to hear...

'Oh God' i cried...&
You dint seem to hear...
in all my pain, 'O my God' i cried..

Now i look backI know You were there
In Your armsHoly Spirit i stayed
'tis just Your love
that pulled me thru
Lord Your embrace
Made me feel new!

Forgive me Lord!
I'm jus a one of lil faith
But i trust You Lord
O i trust You Lord!!

Ya, it sounds funny probably... But I wrote this to God, as a sign on my repentance, that I didn't trust in Him in one of the toughest times of my life. Its very close to my heart. One of the only songs I've put a tune into...! :)

No comments: